Tuesday, March 4, 2014

I Want Your Islanders!


As of late I have been working on getting my card collection in some sort of order. I went out and bought a 5 shelf book case from Target to house my 41 binders of Yankees, Jets, Islanders, Devils and Knicks collections. I also have binders for my Mike Bossy, Martin Brodeur, Mark Teixeira, Tino Martinez, Wayne Chrebet and Patrick Ewing collections. And I still need more binders for more cards and I will be starting a Joe Namath and John Tavares collections at some point.

On Sunday, I started moving my Islanders collection into a binder and I realized I didn't have as many Islander cards as I thought I did. I am missing sets I thought I had but didn't. I always try to complete the Topps sets and I barely have any Topps Islanders cards. Most of my "Topps" cards are really O-Pee-Chee cards from trades I had made in the past. Plus, I haven't really been buying any hockey cards lately, so I am missing current players as well.

So, I am looking to make some trades. I have base cards, maybe some inserts, game used and autographs to trade. It would probably be mostly base though. I am looking to trade team for team. Your team for my team. Just tell me in the comments below which team you collect and I will get back to you with what I have. If I have any game used or autos, I'll let you know. I can tell you, I don't have any Ducks because my buddy gets all my Ducks cards.

I also don't want to look for anything specific. That may take way too long for me. If you just collect a specific player, I will try my best to see what I have for you.

Hopefully, I can make some trades with you guys and we can help each other build our team sets together, so let me know what you have and let's make a few deals.

No comments:

Post a Comment