Friday, January 16, 2015

My 100th Blog Post!





100 posts! I am very pleased that I have been able to reach this number with the Sports Room. I want to take this opportunity to thank the readers who have stopped by to check out the blog.

One of my main goals for this blog in the new year is to get more people to read it. My other blog, The Sexy Geek's House Of Swag, has a nice number of readers and I would love to get this blog either close or even surpass the number I have there.

The question is how can I do that?

One way would be to probably update this blog more often and I do plan on doing that. Sometimes, life can get in the way of updating regularly. That's not an excuse, I know. If I want to build on this blog post then I need to update it at least three times a week, which is the goal.

Another way is I could run a contest. I have been thinking of doing that for a while now. I just never know what to offer up as a prize. Cards? Autographs? Figurines? I really don't know. I've never run a contest before.

I'm open to suggestions. If you guys have any idea's on how to draw more readers or run a contest, I'd love to hear them. I want 2015 to be a great year for the Sports Room and I hope guys will continue to support the blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment