Saturday, December 1, 2012

Goodies and a TTM


God, I love mail days. I could be having the worst day, but when I get to my post box and see that yellow slip or an envelope inside, then I know my day just got better. Yesterday, I saw both so I did the happy dance in the post office. Think of the dance Snoopy used to do and that would be my dance. After getting more than a few stares and weird looks from people at the post office, I went to claim my package.

I got a nice sized box from my buddy, Philly Dave. He sent over some real nice goodies. a box of Yankees, Jets, Knicks, Islander and Devils cards were inside as well as these goodies.


This scarf was given away during the Jets/Patriots debacle. It will keep my neck warm if I don't hang myself with it first.


A sweet Nick Mangold bobblehead for my Jets bobblehead collection. I need more of these SGA bobbleheads. I kind of regret not picking up the Tomlison bobblehead at the card show last weekend.

There was also these awesome adds to the Yankees PC collection.


2012 Topps Heritage Bobby Richardson on card auto. I love these autos and I need more in my Yankees autograph PC. I need to send Richardson a ball to have him sign. I would love to add a signed baseball to my Yankees collection.


2009 Sweet Spot Dave Winfield game used jersey card. Another I need for the Yankee signed ball collection.


2000 Upper Deck Yankee Legends Elston Howard Legendary Lumbar bat piece. I don't have much Elston Howard in my Yankees collection, so I was pleased when I saw this beauty in with the cards.

My one TTM was from former NY Jets linebacker, Al Atkinson. Atkinson played with the Jets from 1965-1974. He was an AFL All Star in 1968 as well as a member of the world championship team. Atkinson signed 3/3 for me in black pen in 10 days.

 

 


I said it before, I'll say it again. God, I love maildays.

No comments:

Post a Comment