Sunday, December 9, 2012

More Bossy and a TTM Success!

I love nothing more than opening my mailbox and finding envelopes full of cards, autographs or other goodies. Going to the Post Office has been something I look forward to during my lunch breaks and when I see something in my box, I'm happy. It helps when I have a bad morning at the office. Makes me a lot happier to go back.

So, what did I get?


I picked up this NHL Legends Bossy/Pavel Bure Essence Of The Game insert. I am sorely lacking on Bossy inserts, so I have to pick up the pace and this addition is a step in the right direction.


I also grabbed this 2012 ITG Superlative Bossy game used jersey card. I got a great deal on it, so I pulled the trigger on it.



Former Denver Bronco/New York Jet Steve Atwater signed my pic and custom in 17 days. Atwater was an 8 time Pro Bowl selection and a 2 time Super Bowl Champion with the Broncos. He played with Denver from 1989-98 before winding up his career with a year with the Jets.

The end of one week, the beginning of another. Hope there's more goodies in my mailbox.

No comments:

Post a Comment